Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Showtime Chronicles Wrestlemania Predictions

Welcome to another edition of, The Showtime Chronicles. Wrestlemania is this Sunday and I am going to give my opinions on the matches. Like always, I will talk about the people involved in the match and than give my prediction on who will win. Well, let�s start!

25 Diva Battle Royal (First ever Miss Wrestlemania Battle Royal)

The first ever Miss Wrestlemania! Well we will see something like a Royal Rumble match but with WWE current and past Divas. I actually want to see who the past divas are. I know that few were already announced but there are few more that aren�t. I think that Wrestlemania 25 should have had either the Woman�s or the Diva�s title on the line. A Miss Wrestlemania 25 Diva Battle Royal would be a great match to have at Wrestlemania. This match will be something like a Royal Rumble match but with Divas. There are a lot of divas who will put on a great match. I can�t wait to see Gail Kim in action. Her TV debut match was this week on Raw but I don�t think she even got a chance to fight. I really want to see how Gail Kim will do in WWE. Since not all of the former divas are confirmed I can�t really say who I think will win. All I can say is that a former WWE Diva will win the match!

Winner: One of the former Divas

JBL vs. Rey Mysterio (Intercontinental Championship Match)

Well let me start of by saying that The Intercontinental Championship hasn�t been defended at Wrestlemania for years! Well I am happy that it will be defended this year at Wrestlemania. I was hoping Rey Mysterio was going to be in the Money in The Bank but I guess WWE had this match planned. Rey Mysterio knows how to put on a show and although it would have been better for him to be in the Money in The Bank, an Intercontinental Championship Match would be good too. JBL (John Bradshaw Layfield) has been in WWE for a long time now. He announced that he will do something historic at Wrestlemania. I am glad he finally got a chance to become a champion in WWE after couple of years. This match should be good. As for the winner, well, I would like JBL to stay as champion� but, I think Rey Mysterio would also be a good Intercontinental Champion. The last time Rey Mysterio won a title was at Wrestlemania 22 I believe. A 619 for the finish would probably happen.1�2�3�. Winner!

Winner: Rey Mysterio (New Champion)

The Miz and John Morrison vs. The Colons (Unified Tag Team Championship Lumberjack Match)

This will be a match that I want to see. The Miz and John Morrison are a great Tag Team and so are The Colons (Carlito and Primo). After this match, there will only be one tag team champions in the WWE. With that being said, the WWE Tag Team Championship and the WWE World Tag Team Championship will be combined and made into one WWE Tag Team Championship. To make this match a little more interesting, WWE made it a Lumberjack match. A Lumberjack match is a match where the ring is surrounded by wrestlers. If a person who is involved in the match gets thrown out of the ring, the lumberjacks may attack the person and than throw him back in the ring. I really can�t wait for this match! I want to see WWE having only one tag team championship. Both The Colons and Miz and Morrison have been champions for a while now. John Morrison is a fast rising superstar in the WWE. He is a great wrestler in my opinion. On the other hand, Carlito and Primo (The Colons) are also a great tag team and individual wrestlers. Enough about the people inside� Now who will win the match? This is a hard decision because both teams are great tag team champions. As WWE�s first ever Unified Tag Team Champions, I would like to see The Miz and John Morrison win the match!

Winners: The Miz and John Morrison (New Champions)

Chris Jericho vs. Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ricky Steamboat, and Jimmy Snuka (Handicap Match)

The whole Chris Jericho vs. The Legends storyline happened when The Wrestler film star, Mickey Rourke challenged Jericho to a match. Afterall, Rourke did not really want to fight. After that, Chris Jericho attacked WWE Legends and now, he got a match against all of them. Chris Jericho promised that he will take all of the participants out of the match and then become the winner. I am not sure if Chris Jericho will keep his promise. Chris Jericho is a Legend himself. For Wrestlemania, I was hoping we get to see something like Stone Cold vs. Chris Jericho instead of this Handicap match. Anyway I can�t say anything because this match might turn out to be good. The bad outcome of this is that after Wrestlemania, this storyline might be over. I think Chris Jericho should move to Smackdown during the draft and get some good storylines there. As far as the winner, I think Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ricky Steamboat, and Jimmy Snuka will win the match. Probably, they will all deliver their finishers, and Ric Flair will finish the match with a Figure 4 Leglock.

Winners: Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ricky Steamboat, and Jimmy Snuka

Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy (Extreme Rules)

I think that having Hardy vs. Hardy is great. Two brothers fight each other really bad. To make things more interesting, why not have an Extreme Rules match. Last time Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy faced each other in a Hardcore/Extreme Rules match was back in the WWF during a Hardcore Title Match. This storyline started back at Royal Rumble where Matt Hardy came out to �help� his brother but than instead of helping him, he hit him with a Steel Chair. This was the beginning of this storyline. Than, Jeff Hardy refused to fight Matt Hardy, his brother, but now, Jeff can�t wait to take on Matt Hardy. This storyline is just great. Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy can do so much in an Extreme Rules Match. I hope their match is really extreme. Jeff Hardy being in an Extreme Rules match tells me that there will be tables, ladders, and chairs involved. Well, I hope all kind of weapons is used in this Extreme Rules match because I can�t wait to see Jeff Hardy make this match historical. Who will be the winner? Well my prediction is� Matt Hardy and Jeff will beat each other badly. Jeff Hardy will probably go on top of a ladder, jump, and deliver a Swanton Bomb on Matt Hardy. Than, Jeff will get the pin and he will be declared, the winner of the match!

Winner: Jeff Hardy

CM Punk vs. Mark Henry vs. Kane vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Kofi Kingston vs. M.V.P vs. Finlay vs. Christian (Money in the Bank)

The Money in the Bank returns! This year, it will be big! The Wrestlemania return of Christian! Well not just because of that. In my opinion, I think this will be the biggest and the best Money in the Bank match ever. Some people in this match have compeated twice in this match before. CM Punk was victorious last year. He won the Money in the Bank, and than later on cashed it in and became WWE World Heavyweight Champion. There are great wrestlers in this match who I think have a chance of winning this years Money in the Bank and than getting a good storyline as a champion. I do think that Mark Henry should have been in this match. R Truth was originally supposed to be in this match but he was replaced for Mark Henry. Well anyway, this match looks great to me. There are different types of wrestling techqicues so it will be great to see this match. The other MITB matches have been great, but as I said, this should be the best one. My prediction on who will win is�. Christian. He deserves a push that he never got in WWE. He deserves to be a WWE Champion. Christian� Mr. Money in the Bank!

Winner: Christian

Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker

Talk about history being made� talk about Undertaker�s WM streak. Well, this year Shawn Michaels promised that he will end Undertaker�s streak. I really don�t know if he will do that because I believe Underktaker will retire with his streak. Undertaker is a WWE Legend� and so is Shawn Michaels. This will be a big match and I belive, a match to be remembered for years to come! This will be one of WM�s best matches this year! Shawn Michaels is the showstopper� Mr.Wrestlemania� But is he the man that will do something that hasn�t been done before? Well we will have to find out this Sunday at Wrestlemania! For the winner of this match, I really don�t know who will win. I just hope that�. I hope that Undertaker�s streak doesn�t end. So with that being said, Shawn Michaels will get a Tombstone and lose the match!

Winner: The Undertaker

Edge vs. John Cena vs. The Big Show (WWE World Heavyweight Title Match � Triple Threat)

Um let�s see� John Cena once again will get his chance at becoming a World Heavweight Champion. It has been Edge vs. Cena for years now. Back at Raw, and now on Smackdown. John Cena is a great wrestler but he shouldn�t be a champion again. Edge who is the current World Champion has been winning World Titles a lot. The Big Show hasn�t won a World Title since 2004 I think. Big Show is not as good as he was before but change is needed and he can be the next World Heavyweight Champion. John Cena and Edge have been champions over and over again now so I think WWE will give Big Show a chance to be a champion again. Wrestlemania is the biggest WWE PPV of the year. This match will be great. All three wrestlers know how to put on a great show and I think that�s what they will do at Wrestlemania. My prediction on who is going to win is� Edge will Spear John Cena and than Big Show will chokeslam Edge for the win. We can also expect to see Vickie Guerrero come to the ring and cause Edge the World Title. With that being said� The Big Show will win the match!

Winner: The Big Show (New Champion)

Triple H vs. Randy Orton (WWE Title match)

Now this will be a match that I think will be historical. After the attacks on the McMahon�s that Orton did, Triple H got mad when Orton did the RKO on Stephanie McMahon, Triple H�s wife. This is a storyline that is really good. Randy Orton will have Ted DiBiasee and Cody Rhodes that will probably try to help him but after seeing Raw this week, I guess Triple H has Shane and Vince McMahon. This week�s Raw ending was great! Vince, Shane, and HHH brawled with The Legacy and it was really good. This storyline has just started I think. At Wrestlemania it will only be a beginning between Orton and Triple H. I don�t have much to say about this match so I will have to finish by adding my prediction. I think Randy Orton will win this match and become the new WWE Champion after he RKO�s HHH! This will be a start of a new, great storyline!

Winner: Randy Orton (New Champion)

Well that was it for this article! Thanks for reading it. I hope you all enjoyed it. Don�t forget to watch WM 25 this Sunday. A great WM that can�t be missed! Thanks for reading this article!

customize bobblehead
customize bobblehead
.
customized bobbleheads
personalized bobble heads
personalized bobbleheads
personalized bobbleheads
personalized bobblehead
customized bobbleheads
custom bobblehead
custom bobbleheads
personalized bobble heads

No comments:

Post a Comment