Monday, May 18, 2015

DIY Wedding Make-up

In a recent post about wedding make-up artists, reader Christina left the following comment:

What are your thoughts on a bride doing her own make up the day of the wedding,custom bobblehead? Is that taboo,customize bobblehead? Or okay,customize bobblehead?

Take into consideration that your wedding day is probably the day you will be most photographed in your entire life and you’ll want to look as good as you possibly can. But whether or not you decide to use a make-up artist is completely up to you. Remember,.,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses, the most important thing is whether you feel beautiful on your big day.


(image source: ivillage)

I’,personalized bobble heads;m actually a bridesmaid in an out of town wedding next month and I’,personalized bobblehead;ve decided to do my own make-up and hair. I’,custom bobblehead;m a little picky when it comes to my make-up because I find a lot of make-up artists have trouble applying make-up on Asians (especially if you don’t have double eyelids like me!),custom bobblehead.

How confident are you in your make-up application skills? I’m no make-up artist,customized bobbleheads, but luckily I have a good friend that is. I can get some professional make-up application tips from her and practice before the wedding. Ask your make-up savvy friends what their best tips are. Go to a make-up counter and get a free makeover. Be sure to get step by step instructions on how to recreate the look and practice your make-up application well before your wedding day.

I’ve had my make-up done on several occasions and the best tips I can offer are:

Use a primer which is applied as a base layer for smoother,personalized bobble heads, longer lasting foundation application. I like Nars Makeup Primer and Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer. Experiment with false eyelashes – the individual clusters as well as the single strip because different styles look better on different people. False eyelashes will really make your eyes stand out in your wedding photographs. I always wear false eyelashes for any special ocassion!

You can find more tips here:

Bobbi Brown on applying your own wedding day make-up. Beauty Addict Magazine’,custom bobbleheads;s Bridal Beauty 101 guide. Make-up tips from Frugal Bride,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses,personalized bobblehead. How to do your own bridal makeup from iVillage,custom bobbleheads.

With a little practice, you can be a picture perfect bride.

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,personalized bobbleheads, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTFirst Comes Baby,Design Your Own Wedding Dresses Online,,,Spring Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Trends, Then Comes Marriage? NEXT POSTLizzie Grubman Says "I Do" Related Posts Let’s Table That Idea.11/26/14 @ 9:06 am Picking Our Photog01/30/15 @ 6:18 am Classifieds: December 22, 201412/22/14 @ 2:25 pm Wedding-Day Timelines01/26/15 @ 8:11 am

No comments:

Post a Comment