Friday, May 8, 2015

The Durability Of G5 Carbon Steel Montec Broadheads

The new G5 Carbon Steel Montec Broadheads are the latest piece of equipment I have taken out to test,.. I know that they have made great products for a long time but I have to say I was really happy with the performance of these things when I got a chance to take them out and give them a spin,customized bobbleheads,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day. They are a three blade broadhead, made out of solid stainless steel. These things are designed specifically for hunting. If that is what you are using them for then these really warrant a try. They utilize the new Monoflow technology which provides you with excellent durability and accurate flight. They are 100 spin tested and have very strong multi tapered blades. They are really easy to sharpen,,, and this is a blessing if you have ever tried to get a cheaper product as sharp as you want you will know what I mean. They have a great cut on impact tip that will give you outstanding penetration,custom bobblehead, even with the larger game.

The one piece construction makes things a little easier for you when you are out there on the hunt. There is no need to be replacing blades or go for replacement parts. You can buy these and keep them in the box until you get out there and want to use them. They are sharp right out of the box and this is sure convenient. When you do take down a few animals with these and they eventually start to dull,custom bobblehead, they are very easy to sharpen again,personalized bobble heads, more so than other products out there on the market,Sparklers,customized bobbleheads, and in fact they have improved on the earlier versions of the Montecs.

They have Diamond cut edges that makes them really sharp. I noticed that they might even be too sharp,personalized bobbleheads, if that is possible. I shot a deer and the shot went clean through. It didn�t hit bone,Dallas Cowboys Tickets Witten Wins Award For Community Service,customize bobblehead, but came out the other side. I didn�t see the kind of blood trail that I might expect but there was one there and I was successful after all.

The durability is also unsurpassed. With all the use that I have given these broadheads,custom bobbleheads, I have broken only a single one. I hit a deer and again the shot went clean through. It was not the animal that broke the tip but a rock that I hit after the shot went through the animal. This won�t happen very often and I don�t know of many tips that will survive that kind of abuse. I have never broken a tip on a bone,customize bobblehead, and that is generally what they are made to do. I hit a boar with one of these, and it went partially through,personalized bobble heads, it went through the rib cage and hit the shoulder on the other side. That is a lot of tough animal to get through and when I got the tip back it had broken bone on the other side and was still ready to use again.

These are excellent broadheads and I have to say that I have never used a better one piece tip,What Is Cornhole,personalized bobblehead. They are sharp and provide a clean ethical kill which is also important,custom bobbleheads. It will be well worth it to give these a try,custom bobblehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment