Sunday, May 17, 2015

Wedding Magazine Fiend

I am a wedding magazine fiend. I’,customize bobblehead;m a magazine fiend in general –,Husband Voodoo Doll,personalized bobble heads; I have subscriptions to 18, yes 18 different magazines,,! What is it about magazines that are so addicting? Hmmm perhaps it’,personalized bobblehead;s just my obsessive personality. I just can’,personalized bobbleheads;t get enough… of everything,custom bobbleheads,Can I Buy Used Summer Wedding Dresses! I guess everyone isn’t as crazy as I am because Miss Butterfly told me that she still hasn’t purchased a single wedding magazine!

When I was planning my wedding, the magazines I read religiously were In Style Weddings (best ideas overall) and Martha Stewart Weddings (best diy ideas). But I’d regularly pick up Elegant Weddings,., Grace Ormonde Weddings, New York Weddings,personalized bobblehead, local versions of the Knot and Weddingchannel,personalized bobbleheads,Cocktail Reception All Night, um pretty much every wedding magazine out there. I probably spent almost $1000 on wedding magazines alone.

Now I’m subbed to Modern Bride,customized bobbleheads, Brides, Elegant Bride,customize bobblehead, Martha Stewart Weddings,customized bobbleheads, and Inside Weddings so I can stay on top of the latest and greatest in weddings for you folks.

What is your favorite wedding magazine,personalized bobble heads?

What is your favorite wedding magazine,custom bobblehead?

Brides Modern Bride Martha Stewart Weddings In Style Weddings Other


View Results

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,custom bobblehead,Thank You Notes, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTBeaded Bouquet Wrap NEXT POSTI'm Doing a Loud Sigh Right About Now.... Related Posts Planning a Wedding in the World of Pinterest01/26/15 @ 6:39 am DIY Project: 4 Traditional DIY Favor Ideas08/29/14 @ 3:27 pm I Was About to Throw in the Towel…11/05/14 @ 5:38 am A Walrus in a Sea of Emotions 12/08/14 @ 4:08 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment